Shaffrey Landscaping Ltd is an ISO registered company and a full member of the Association of Landscape Contractors of Ireland (ALCI). We offer a complete professional landscape package to both the public and private sectors.
Established in 1992, we have successfully completed a wide range of landscaping contracts from €1,000-€1,000,000, throughout the country. Our management team have many years of experience in the landscape industry, which enables us to bring a high degree of expertise and practical knowledge to every contract.
Our commitment to quality has helped us establish and maintain a wide range of public and private clients.
While our abilities encompass both soft & hard landscaping, we specialise in commercial & industrial landscaping, maintenance & landscape management. We undertake contract planting for any new environment from high-tech developments to motorways, factories & parks.
Our expertise in this field is clearly demonstrated by the successful completion of a number of high profile contracts.
Machinery & Equipment
All machinery is covered by our comprehensive insurance policy, details of which are available on request. All digger and dumper drivers hold the relevant permits to operate machinery on site. All machines carry CE certification and are upgraded on an annual basis.
Shaffrey Landscaping Ltd has a wide range of machinery and equipment to complement our landscape activities, including:
- Tracked excavators, diggers and dumpers
- Large agricultural tractors and attachments
- Compact tractors and various attachments e.g mowers, sprayers, stonerakes, stoneburiers and grass collectors
- Pedestrian/hand tools including mowers, strimmers, sprayers, rotovators
- Vans, crew cabs and trailers
- Plant lorry
Health & Safety
Shaffrey Landscaping Ltd regard Health & Safety at work a top priority for all employees.
- Comprehensive Health & Safety Policy
- Excellent Health & Safety track record
- Recipient of a number of safety excellence awards for participation on major construction projects
- Method Statements available
- Risk Assessments available
- Experience in “Permit to Work” systems
- Relevant MSDS available
- Full PPE issued to all employees
Shaffrey Landscaping Ltd hold comprehensive public and employee liability insurances.
- Copy of our details available on request
Safe Pass & Training
Training is an integral part of the Shaffrey Landscaping operation. We offer external and in-house training courses to all members of staff. All new employees are inducted before undertaking any work duties. Our range of training includes the following:
- Safe Pass
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Spraying and Chemical use
Shaffrey Landscaping Staff
Below is a list managerial staff at Shaffrey Landscaping:
Managing Director: Mr Conor Shaffrey
Conor has over 20 years' experience in the landscape industry. He has overall responsibility for managing the company including Health & Safety issues and maintaining Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001. Conor’s role within the company also encompasses Business Development, Estimating and Project Management.
Away from the Business Conor is involved with a number of local sporting clubs and organisations. He is regularly put in charge of directing traffic in car parks at local festivals. He has received many plaudits for his prowess at making Christmas puddings.